WHAT TO BRING
Your child’s bag should hold:
- Drink bottle (clearly labelled)
- Sunhat (all year round)
- Change of clothes (full set, including underwear)
- Jumper or raincoat in cooler months
- Medication if required (with detailed instructions from the Doctor)
Playbright Rosebery is well equipped with toys and other activities to keep your child active and happy throughout the day.
Comfort blankets for rest time or special items for news are fine, but please make sure they are clearly labelled so they are not mistakenly taken home by someone else.
* Please note, all care is taken to ensure personal items come home with your child, but please understand that sometimes they can be misplaced or damaged. We do not take responsibility for these losses.